Comtran Introduces Cat 6 OSP
- Created on Friday, 06 December 2013
Comtran has recently developed a robust Category 6 cable for Outside Plant (OSP) use. This cable features a gel-filled design, which eliminates the concerns of physical and electrical performance degradation caused by contact with water. It is ideally suited for use in exposed areas prone to moisture, water infiltration, or flooding. Typical routing is through duct or conduit, but is not recommended for aerial or direct burial. Comtran’s COM-Link™ Cat 6 OSP cables have a wide temperature range making them resistant to extreme weather conditions.
- Comtran Introduces Cat 6A Cables
- Comtran Announces New York City Transit Approval
- Comtran introduces new line of Category 6 Riser patch cables for certified Cat 6 link and channels.
- Comtran introduces new line of communication cables for Railway Station and Transit Tunnel Application
- Comtran’s VITALink® 2-hour fire-rated fire alarm cable.
- Comtran announces “Reduced OD” Cat 6 and 6e cable line
- Comtran launches Hub-LINK specialty data cables for rapid transit systems