The HUB-Link® product portfolio includes case wire, rated to 600V.
- Conductors: 22 – 10 AWG Tin Coated Copper (Class B)
- Insulation: Crosslinked Polyolefin
- Jacket: Crosslinked Modified Fluoropolymer
- AREMA MP 10.03.27 Recommended Design Criteria for Crosslinked Polyolefin/Fluoropolymer Insulation for 125˚C Wire
- AREMA MP 10.03.15 Recommended Design Criteria for Insulated Signal Wire/Case Wire
- Temperature Rating 125˚C
- Low Temperature Rating -55˚C
- Passes UL VW-1
- Meets toxicity requirements when tested in accordance with BSS 7239
- Meets transit smoke requirements when tested in accordance with ASTM E662
- Passes UL 1685 IAW NFPA 130 with IEEE 1202/FT4 Flame Test
- Bungalow Electronics Equipment
- Trackside Applications
- Relay & Signal Apparatus Wiring
For part numbers or other product details, please contact us. Fill out the contact form here or give us a call at 800-842-7809.